Thursday, November 10, 2011

Does he want yo hang out or what?

There's this guy and we pratically text everyday and we joke around and flirt and all.anyways last week we planned to double date..he brings his best friend and I'm bringing mine. Yesterday I told him my parents were arguing and if I could come over...he was like of course...anyways I told him I hope he's good crying girls and he's like I would care how you looked because there is so much more to worry about and I would want to help you stop and hug you...I was like awww sweet..anyways I was like wanna go out Friday and he's like I'll see...I know he's busy with school and stuff but I want to know if he's even interested or if he really wants to see me? He's always like "ahah your cute" or like "ahah your so energetic =)" or today he was like " your amazing...your so supportive" the other day I told him I was gonna beat him up and he's like 6'1 and I'm 5'3 and he's like " ahaha you can't even stay on the ground" idk if he's just being nice or what... (sorry it's sooooo long"

No comments:

Post a Comment