Friday, November 11, 2011

Launching a potentially good product in wal-mart?

i do not have the funds to do so, but my credit is very good. Can I use my credit to get a loan and launch a product? And, what do I have to do to impress Wal-mart? Or am I expecting too much already? Is there a smaller way for me to start and make my way up to Wal mart. Also, I do not have the materials yet, but how do I locate someone (who can provide me with animal fur, (beaver may or some animal with soft hair) and an adhesive on the product that can be cleaned and reused several times before desposing? And how do i find out if this porduct has a good potential? is there some sort of advisor I can speak to? and test it out maybe??? How do I get people interested if I do not yet have a store of my own or a place like wal mart to sell my product????? please any goood tips will help

No comments:

Post a Comment