Saturday, November 5, 2011

Was this a good move?

I caught my bf cheating on line by going on the personals to look for women. We broke up because of this and a few days after he called and said he wasn't looking for anybody else and would call me in a few weeks when he got back from his sister's wedding out of state to see how we felt. I said ok but a friend of mine told me she saw him on line and he was there yesterday. I checked to see and my friend was right. So I sent him a text that he had been caught and how so he is obviously looking despite what he said and I think we should BOTH date others while he is gone. I also said he should not call me unless he is willing to get back together and commit fully to our relationship because I am not interested in friendship. Either we are on or we are off and if we are off, I need to move on so friendship wouldn't help. Was this a good move?

No comments:

Post a Comment