Monday, November 7, 2011

Seriously BAD period pain , and was told 2 harden up what do you think HELP!!!?

I feel your pain. I have horrible periods also. Whoever told you to harden up were stupid. It could be from your cysts. Nothing helps me either. I have taken prescription/narcotic pain medicine for it and it did help. If someone has never had a bad period, then they don't understand. I have been bed-ridden from them too. I have also been to the hospital for them. I was told they were endometriosis? I think that's what they said. The lining of my uterus was too thick or something and that's why the pain was so bad and bleeding was like a murder scene. It was so long ago, I can't remember if that's what they said or not. As you get older, they may get better. Every doctor I've ever been to puts me on birth control saying it will regulate them and make them less painful. Yeah, that never worked. It's like giving birth once a month. Go to a different doctor. One that is sympathetic to you. You may have to have a dnc to start everything fresh in there and that might help. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment