Monday, November 7, 2011

Dr. Prescribed prednisone and I didn't take it...now want/need to?

My Dr. Prescribed me prednisone for my sinus infection that i had had for 6 weeks...it was really that bad...I just had clear drainage and some wheezing. It has bee 2 weeks since he prescribed it and I had it filled at the time I just didn't want to take it because of all the bad things I read about it. I wanted to try some more natural homeopathic remedies before jumping into steriods. Well now I am suppose to go back to the dr. since my symptoms haven't improved but I didn't do what he told me...he told me to take 40mgx4days then 30x4, 20x4, 10x4...Could i take a shorter and smaller dose like 30x3 20x3 10 x 3 or something...then go back if it doesn;t get better...I just want to take the least ammount of this stuff as possible and still get the job done... (my mom is a nurse and my uncle a chiropractor and both advised me not to take it since its pretty strong stuff...)

No comments:

Post a Comment