Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Collection 2000 Cosmetics?

I like this brand too, its not my fave but i use it alot! I think their volume mascara is amazing, i love the really big brush that comes with it as it really works and you don't get many mascaras any more with a brush that really works, not like those plastic wand things that all the others have! I really hate them as they make your eyelashes look really thin and boring! The big and thicker the better i think. Their bronzer is good too as its quite glittery and i like that! I have got a a few of their nail polishes and they are really nice colours. I love barry M eye shadows i think they are great! Im a real girly girl so i have always got full make up and eyelashes on and i have my nails done every two weeks with out fail! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment